Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mad god the Beginning

Back in January my friends and I started to play D&D. It was the first time that I had ever played. So I got to create my own person which was tough and fun. It was tough because I didnt know what I was doing and fun because I was creating this new character. I created a Half-Gaint Paladin. I named him Thayne. I did start a blog from his point of view a while back. My other friends created their own charater and then we had a crew. Our Dungeon Master was Damon and he had played for a while.


This Thayne at first level. After our characters were created Damon went over some of the rules about the game. Then we planned on meeting the following Sunday to start our adventure. I believe for the most part the Campaign was going to around my character at least at first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment